World Car Fans has a new round of C-Class Estate spy shots, this time with even less camo. This batch of photos reveals almost the entire car except for the rear, where plastic obscures the details. Mercedes engineers even seem to have cooperated with the photographer, parking a C-Class sedan next to the Estate for comparison. As you might expect, the Estate looks much like the sedan with the addition of a rear hatch and luggage rack.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies