*UPDATE: Donna Boland, manager of corporate communications at Mercedes Benz USA, told AutoblogGreen that the sticker change only applied to around 500 C-Class vehicles on dealer lots, since a new C-Class came out in late August. "About 500 are left in the United States, and we've relabeled them," she said.
- Sebastian Blanco
- Oct 1, 2014
- Michael Harley
- Jan 12, 2014
Mercedes-Benz rolled its all-new C-Class onto an artificially foggy stage to the tunes of Destiny's Child singer Kelly Rowland tonight, casting bright lights on what promises to be the most luxurious and innovative compact sedan the world has ever seen from the German automaker.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models