*UPDATE: Donna Boland, manager of corporate communications at Mercedes Benz USA, told AutoblogGreen that the sticker change only applied to around 500 C-Class vehicles on dealer lots, since a new C-Class came out in late August. "About 500 are left in the United States, and we've relabeled them," she said.
Mercedes-Benz rolled its all-new C-Class onto an artificially foggy stage to the tunes of Destiny's Child singer Kelly Rowland tonight, casting bright lights on what promises to be the most luxurious and innovative compact sedan the world has ever seen from the German automaker.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX