Mercedes-Benz fields no shortage of F1 drivers in the DTM touring car series these days. In fact, up-and-coming F1 star Paul di Resta earned his stripes driving Silver Stars in the series. But while the likes of David Coulthard and Ralf Schumacher can be found in the Mercedes paddock at tin-top events around Germany and across Europe, it will be the latter's older brother Michael taking the spotlight once again, together with his junior teammate Nico Rosberg, when the company unveils its latest
C Class Dtm
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
C Class Dtm Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!