Footage from a US Air Force drop at Fort Bragg, NC has emerged showing the loading and far more dramatic unloading of Humvees from a C-17 Globemaster.
This week's group of military photos covers the gamut (as usual). All four major service branches are covered, with some particularly good shots of the Navy and Air Force doing their thing, while the Army and Marines provide an up close look at their hardware and capabilities.
This week's gallery of images includes just a bit of everything. We've got a few land vehicles, plenty of aircraft, including some great shots of the USS Carl Vinson's F/A-18 Hornets, an entire flock of KC-135 Stratotankers and a nighttime look at the USS America, at dock in Valparaiso, Chile.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX