BMW has given Americans yet another reason to be jealous of those on the other side of the Pond, as the German automaker released details on the electric scooter its Motorrad division will start selling in Europe next year. And this looks to be one fun ride, as Bimmer says the scooter will have peak output of 47 horsepower that will deliver a 75 mile per hour top speed and will be able to go as far as 62 miles on a single charge. And recharging the two-wheeler will take about four hours with a 2
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX