A United States Senate bill that would provide a further $3.6 billion in funding for plug-in vehicles has made it past the first of many hurdles toward passage. The Senate Energy Committee approved the legislation, put forward by Senator Byron Dorgan, (D-ND) that would create so-called deployment communities around the country and subsidize the purchase of electric vehicles (EVs) and the installation of infrastructure.
- Sebastian Blanco
- Nov 28, 2006
As we mentioned, the Electric Drive Transportation Association Conference and Exhibition kicks off today. Before things get started, I wanted to make sure I had a good overview of what the conference is all about. Since I'm learning something, it makes sense to me to also let you know what the deal is.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models