Click above for high-res gallery of the BYD F3DM
digg_url = 'http://digg.com/autos/Will_Chinese_carmaker_BYD_be_first_to_sell_plug_in_hybrid'; Despite the fact that European buyers have a penchant for choosing diesels over hybrids (and everything else for that matter), Chinese manufacturer BYD (Build Your Dreams) is planning on testing out the Euro-hybrid waters. Their hybrid sedan, which was shown off in Detroit at the Auto Show, uses ferrous batteries and features plug-in capabilities. The vehicle is capable of traveling on electricity al
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies