There hasn't been an all-electric Toyota RAV4 on eBay for a while, but we can now watch the bidding go up in this auction until the 25th. The current bid is around $10,000 but it's reasonable to expect this to climb to $50,000+ by the end of the auction, because that's the range these RAV4 EVs usually end up at.
- Sebastian Blanco
- Oct 26, 2006
Well, well, well. Who says you can't buy a Toyota RAV4 EV anymore? Earlier this month, a RAV4 EV sold on eBay for a paltry $46,000 (down from earlier RAV4 EV auctions that sold for over $60,000). Now there's another of these electric beauties on offer. This particular all-electric SUV is in Los Angeles, California and is currently bid up to abotu $16,000.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models