With a dramatic increase in supply, analysts expect prices for used cars to soon drop from the unusually high levels seen in recent years.
- AOL Autos Staff
- Jun 25, 2013
Buying a car is one of those huge occasional purchases that can get any consumer's blood pressure rising. As with buying any big-ticket purchase consumers can avoid bad deals and financial distress by being empowered with the right information.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models