VW may buy back around 115,000 of its polluting diesel models, and recalled vehicles could require lengthy repairs.
Good news, everyone. If we can manage set aside about $37,000 over the next couple of years, a Tesla Model S, a used one, will be ours. That's one of the findings in a Bloomberg Industries study on Tesla's financing, vehicle buyback and resale programs. With the typically unconventional Tesla Motors eschewing the traditional lease program and guaranteeing to buy back used Model S vehicles at a pre-set price, the company could generate $368 million in revenue from used vehicle sales in 2016, Bloo
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX