It's not every day that you see two World Champions teamed up together – especially not the two most recent. In fact, that bit has never happened before in Formula One history, but that's exactly what we'll see next year as McLaren has announced the teaming of Jenson Button and Lewis Hamilton as its drivers for next season and beyond.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies