Let's face it: there are few things less "gangsta" than a minivan (which goes a long way towards explaining why crossovers have been gradually taking their place as the family-hauler of choice across America, but we digress). The point here is not lost on Toyota, which has embraced the uncool image of the minivan with the Swagger Wagon campaign.
Kind of auto-related... particularly since Busta Rhymes loves his Maybach so much. He loves it so much, in fact, that he's willing to beat somebody over it. Busta could be in some deep doo-doo after kicking a teenager multiple times in the face. The teen, Roberto LeBron from New York, spit and accidentally hit Busta's car as he drove down the street. Busta pulled the car over, got out and asked the kid whether he spit on the car. LeBron admitted that he spit on the rapper's car, but claimed it w
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX