Talk about a joke gone awry.
- Sebastian Blanco
- Mar 26, 2007
As we said earlier today, President Bush met with the CEOs of America's domestic automakers to discuss the future of domestic vehicles in America and what types of alternative fuels will power those vehicles. Bush met with Chrysler Group president and CEO Tom LaSorda, Ford Motor Company president and CEO Alan Mulally, and General Motors chairman and CEO Rick Wagoner. The White House said the scheduled half-hour meeting went for 45 minutes. Toyota and other automakers were not invited.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models