There are many things we love here at Autoblog, but one of the quirkiest is the mid-engined hot hatch, whether it's the Renaultsport Clio V6 or the Volkswagen GTI W12-650 concept. Unfortunately, we can never seem to get our hands on one – the former never having made the transatlantic journey and the latter remained strictly a concept. And now we've got one more to salivate over.
The 2006 Busan Motor Show in South Korea has ended and Car Design News has a modest pic gallery of some of the more interesting autos on the show floor. The SsangYong Actyon Sports, for instance, is a pickup version of the Actyon compact SUV and looks like the love child of a Pontiac Aztec and Subaru Brat. Also unveiled were the SsangYong Rexton II luxury SUV and Kia Carens, the latter of which will be coming to the U.S. as the Rondo.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX