This commercial starts off quietly enough, with some potential customers arriving at a Renault dealership in England for a test drive of the new Clio compact with a salesman. The drive route takes them to a nondescript intersection where the customer is told to try out the "Va Va Voom" button, and that's where the Frenchy action begins when a pop-up theatrical production materializes around the car, with everything from baguette-selling cart pushers to young lovers in the crosswalk to burlesque
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX