Infiniti Red Bull Racing won the 2013 Formula One World Constructors' Championship, and their driver, Sebastian Vettel, won the World Drivers' Championship for the fourth year in a row at last weekend's Indian Grand Prix. The problem is, there are still a few races left in the 2013 season, with the next engagement slated for this weekend in Abu Dhabi.
Burj Al Arab
Aston Martin was founded on January 15, 1913, and to celebrate 100 years, the British automaker has many events planned... but it's going to be hard to top the festivities that took place in Dubai. Like everything else in this city, Aston Martin went over the top to show off the Vanquish to a select group of dignitaries on the helipad of the iconic Burj Al Arab hotel. In addition, the Vanquish, Rapide, V8 Vantage and DB9 will all be offered with a Centenary Edition model with production limited
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX