Here is the first 30-second trailer for the reality show Motor City Masters, and there's one thing we know for sure: it looks like a reality show. Announced last October and put together by the team behind Project Runway, the premise swaps fashion designers and frocks for car designers and concepts. In each episode, the ten designers (or however many of them remain) will create a new "fully functional (though not street legal) concept car."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX