Chevrolet's new Camaro is the last of the neo-ponycars to hit showrooms, and now it's finally possible for you to put your money where your mouth is after all those breathless "I'd buy one..." comments. Dreamers and real buyers alike can head to the new Camaro Configurator website and trick one out just right. The price of entry for a base-trim LS model is a mere $22,995, and it still looks fantastic – there's something about those black steelies with trim rings. A V6 that belts out more p
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!