1979 Lotus Esprit with Buick GNX turbo V6 – Click above for high-res image gallery
OK, so Bob Lutz might be doing a lot to save GM (or not, depending on who you ask), but one GM division that is really trying to regain its former glory is Buick. Chevy is the mainstream division. Pontiac is performance. Saturn is the import beater (but with all the Opels in their showrooms, they are migrating towards the old Olds territory of Euro alternative). Cadillac is the American Mercedes and BMW fighter. And Buick is... uhhh... affordable luxury? No, that would be near luxury, like Acura
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX