Buick Lacrosse Eassist
Hybrids have never been a hit in China, with even the Toyota Prius failing to make a dent in a meaningful way over there. Some say the Prius' unconventional styling turns Chinese consumers off. Maybe that's why Buick is betting its conventionally styled LaCrosse eAssist will be a hit in China.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX