One of the cars that we were expecting to see at the Beijing Motor Show last month was the Buick Excelle GT sedan. Unfortunately, General Motors opted not to show the car there, perhaps fearing it would get lost in the shuffle. The Excelle GT is still going on sale in China this summer and it has now been spotted out in the wild completely free of all the camouflage that has been covering it until now.
Buick Excelle Spy Shots
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX