General Motors has toyed with a variety of ways to sell Opel products outside of continental Europe, sending them to the UK as Vauxhall products, to Australia with Holden badges, and even back to North America as Saturn models. But these days, Opel has been cozying up to Buick. That's how models like the Insignia (rebadged as Regal) and Mokka (sold here as Encore) make their way to American showrooms, but it doesn't look like GM is about to stop there.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX