General Motors has toyed with a variety of ways to sell Opel products outside of continental Europe, sending them to the UK as Vauxhall products, to Australia with Holden badges, and even back to North America as Saturn models. But these days, Opel has been cozying up to Buick. That's how models like the Insignia (rebadged as Regal) and Mokka (sold here as Encore) make their way to American showrooms, but it doesn't look like GM is about to stop there.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Buick Calibra Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!