Click above for a high-res gallery of the Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport.
With its quad-turbo W16 pumping out over 1000 horsepower and reaching speeds in excess of 250 mph, surpassing the Bugatti Veyron is no mean feat. Many have tried, but few have succeeded. Yet that is exactly what Bugatti's own engineers will have to achieve when it comes time to replace the Veyron with its successor.
City Car Club, a carshare operator established in 2000 and based in the U.K. operates a fleet of vehicles including many Honda Civic Hybrids. The carshare group recently polled celebrities to find out what kind of vehicles they drive. Afterwards, the average CO2 emissions of their fleets were summed up and the celebs were ranked. The worst of the worst turns out to be Simon Cowell, the judge you know and love from American Idol. Apparently, the Bugatti Veyron, Ferrari F430 and Rolls Royce Phanto
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX