Following the release of a couple of teaser images showing what was tipped as an upcoming new model from Bugatti, the automotive press has been all up in a frenzy speculating over the form that the highly anticipated new car will take. But while the conclusion was that the car would be unveiled to the public at the upcoming Frankfurt Auto Show, new reports suggest otherwise.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX