Does the classic rumble of V-Twin appeal to you, but find full-dresser's not your style? Buy a Buell. Now. There will be no more, and stocks are dwindling. Despite that, they're not emptying the tank fast enough for Harley Davidson. With the very last Buell ever produced now taking up residence at the Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum – an unfortunate fate for something that's so glorious to actually use – it's fire-sale time on the 1,300 or so new Buells left. To froth sales, Harley
In the market for a new motorcycle? Now might be a good time to visit your local Harley-Davidson dealership. Not necessarily for a new motorcycle wearing the classic orange and black Bar and Shield logo – not that there's anything wrong with that, if that's your thing – but for one of the last bikes from the recently discontinued Buell brand.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies