Does the classic rumble of V-Twin appeal to you, but find full-dresser's not your style? Buy a Buell. Now. There will be no more, and stocks are dwindling. Despite that, they're not emptying the tank fast enough for Harley Davidson. With the very last Buell ever produced now taking up residence at the Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum – an unfortunate fate for something that's so glorious to actually use – it's fire-sale time on the 1,300 or so new Buells left. To froth sales, Harley
In the market for a new motorcycle? Now might be a good time to visit your local Harley-Davidson dealership. Not necessarily for a new motorcycle wearing the classic orange and black Bar and Shield logo – not that there's anything wrong with that, if that's your thing – but for one of the last bikes from the recently discontinued Buell brand.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX