In the market for a new motorcycle? Now might be a good time to visit your local Harley-Davidson dealership. Not necessarily for a new motorcycle wearing the classic orange and black Bar and Shield logo – not that there's anything wrong with that, if that's your thing – but for one of the last bikes from the recently discontinued Buell brand.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!