After a crash in practice, electric motorcycle team Buckeye Current from Ohio State University now has veteran rider Joe Prussiano on its new bike to complete in the 2015 Pikes Peak International Hill Climb.
Michael Rutter has just won his third SES TT Zero, giving MotoCzysz it's fourth-in-a-row victory in the electric motorcycle race on the Isle of Man. But it was close. Damn close. One-point-six-seconds close. In the end, after months of engineering effort, the top spot on the podium – the only position that really matters to these guys – came down to which team was willing to take the most risk.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX