With money having transitioned from cold hard cash to ones and zeros on a computer screen, stealing someone's personal property has also gone from the romantically dangerous act of train robbing to the Hot Pocket-consuming act of electronic bank hacking. We miss the good old days when miscreants gathered up a posse, left town at a gallop and met the 3:10 to Yuma for a little robbery on rails. Fortunately, there are still some Romanian criminals out there who share our nostalgia.
Have you ever been "that guy?" We're talking about that motorist who causes a massive traffic jam on account of a flat tire, blown engine or other unfortunate event out of his control. Most of the time it's not as if "that guy" sets out to break down and snarl the afternoon rush.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX