Most drivers who fail in F1 fail downwards – that is, they drop down to another form of motorsport and change focus. But if your name is Senna, you fail up.
Ayrton Senna is often regarded as the best racing driver that ever lived. But when he left McLaren – the team with which he won three World Championships – at the end of the 1993 season, he reportedly declared, "If you think I'm good, just wait until you see my nephew Bruno." That's quite an endorsement. The following season, Ayrton died at San Marino, and Formula One has been waiting for the return of the Senna name and legendary prowess ever since. According to the latest reports,
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX