The Brumos Racing Porsche 911 GT3 Cup racer is not only very good at getting around a track, it's very good at getting to the checkered flag in first place. To celebrate the team's 50-plus-year history and winning last year's Rolex Grand-Am championship, Brumos, in conjunction with Porsche, is offering prepping the final five U.S.-spec 2012 911 GT3 Cup cars just like its racers.
Settle on buying yourself a Porsche 911 and you've still got a ways to go, narrowing it down to the exact model you want. That's because – with various drivetrain, transmission, body-style, aspirations and other parameters to specify – the iconic rear-engined sports car can be had in about two dozen different variants.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX