It has been a rough couple of weeks for General Motors with the constant scrutiny on its recalls in the public eye, but the company is trying to move forward. This week, it announced a $449 million investment into its Detroit-Hamtramck Assembly and Brownstown Battery Assembly plants. Part of the money is going into upgrades that allow for the next-generation Chevrolet Volt to be built.
Brownstown Battery Assembly
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX