If you happen to be hanging out near Corbin, Kentucky tomorrow, you might consider making the trip to the Corbin Motor Speedway to check out the "high performance production electric car" being showcased tomorrow by Global Green Cars, the venture of Green Star Products Inc (GSPI) we told you about last week. Fresh off a successful appearance at the Rocky Mountain Raceway in their home state of Utah where the car made over 140 laps around the quarter mile oval, the company is eager to strut their
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies