Morgan has rolled out a V6 Roadster and a 3 Wheeler inspired by the UK's legendary Brooklands racing circuit. Each limited to 50 units, the new specials are "designed to celebrate the ancestry of British racing cars and their styling" with special color combinations, satin finishes and detailing.
Exactly five score years ago, 200,000 tons of gravel and cement were arranged in a 2.75 mile, high-banked, egg-shaped loop in the English countryside. The land was was called Brooklands, and the track laid on it -- the first purpose-built race track in the world -- would share the same name. The speed limit throughout the land at the time was 20 mph, and racing on public roads outside of things like hillclimbs was forbidden. When Brooklands was completed, in June of 1907, there was a place where
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX