2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Turbo - Click above for high-res image gallery
Seatbelts save lives... and prevent broken fingernails, too. An apparently unbelted Lee Redmond was ejected from her SUV during an accident earlier this week. While the noteworthy Utah resident somehow survived the crash, her record-setting fingernails didn't fare as well. The Guinness Book of World Records-certified growths (yeah, they are more than a bit grotesque) were all broken, apparently leaving Redmond rather stumped.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX