Ethanol company Poet (formerly Broin) today announced something called Ingreenuity, a "new initiative to enhance the environmental performance of ethanol." The first step in the process is to decrease the amount of water it takes to make the biofuel down to
A few announcements came out this past week from large chemical and energy companies about their ongoing shift to biofuels. First, DuPont is working on making ethanol from corn stover with new partner Broin. Corn stover is the single largest source of low cost cellulose in this country, but cellulosic ethanol from corn stover is just part of DuPont's overall biofuel plan. Other aspects include: "rapidly developing differentiated seeds and crop protection products that will enable greater biofue
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies