We all know that crashes can happen in a Tesla Model S. What not all of us know is how to approach a smashed vehicle in such a situation. That's where a new video, Emergency Response To Electric Vehicles, with Brock Archer and Ron Moore from Boron Extrication comes in.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX