Generally, maintaining a piece of history is a difficult venture. It's made more difficult when the history in question is a rare, complex piece of machinery. So you can imagine the task set before Rick and Rob Hall, a father-and-son team that's taken it upon themselves to preserve the legacy of the legendary BRM Formula One team.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX