The Jaguar XF has gotten off to a strong sales start, and with a tempting new diesel engine option in Europe and a new "R" performance model, the sport sedan is being asked to carry a lot of water for the British brand. And if new rumors prove to be true, the XF will soon be able to tote a lot more of the wet stuff thanks to a new wagon variant.
- Stuart Waterman
- May 19, 2006
A small sigh of relief could be heard from the U.K. auto industry Thursday when Group Lotus announced that its new mid-engined sports car would be built at the company's headquarters in Norfolk, U.K. (shown at right).
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models