British Auto Show
After months of spy shots and rumor, including leaked photos of the car yesterday, BMW has finally released "official" pictures of its much-anticipated M6 ultra-performance convertible, which debuts at the British Motor Show in July. Featuring 2006's International Engine of the Year - BMW's 5-liter V10 - the big M convertible hustles from 0-100 km/h in just 4.8 seconds.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX