The India arm of Honda Motor has officially launched its fuel-sipping Brio minicar, joining its Japanese rivals in the fight for a chunk of India's lucrative minicar segment. Toyota launched its Etios Liva in April of 2011 and Nissan rolled out its Micra in mid-2010.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX