At this time of year there are no shortages of holiday miracles. Most of them seem to involve animals, the cuter and furrier the better. Just today we read about a baby seal who sought shelter in a New Zealand woman's house and curled up on the couch. Earlier in the week, it was the four deer who were saved from drowning by boaters in Alaska. Well, here's a car story in the same vein.
Bring A Trailer
Attention real estate investors, motorsports teams and all-around wealthy folks, we have found your next investment ,and all we ask in return is an open invitation. Honda has apparently decided to put its Cantil, California proving grounds up for sale, and we're drooling over the possibilities. The listing, which is being handled by CB Richard Ellis, consists of various test tracks (including a 7.5 mile oval track and 4.5 mile winding road loop) and buildings located on over 4,200 acres of land.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX