Bright Idea PHEV van – Click above for high-res image gallery
The IDEA plug-in hybrid van from Bright Automotive was unveiled earlier this year in Washington, D.C. and it's already time for the first test drives to start. Plug in vehicle advocate Paul Scott was recently given the opportunity to visit Bright's Indiana headquarters and see what moving the duck-like van is all about. His first impression: the van gets a B+ for building a PHEV van that works but still needs some upgrades to make the shift from pure electric drive to when the ICE kicks in more
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies