Remember that recently-discovered Briggs Cunningham Corvette? The last of three to be found that raced at the 1960 24 Hours of Le Mans? Well, as is customary in matters such as these, a tense legal battle has broiled, with many players to follow, so lets just get into it...
It's been 50 years since Chevrolet first took a class win at the 24 Hours of Le Mans with the 1960 Briggs Cunningham Corvette. General Motors has decided to mark the occasion by swaddling the very first 2011 Chevrolet Corvette in the same livery worn by the champion. The car wears blue stripes and other decals as homage to the company's racing history, but it also packs a few performance tricks from the Chevrolet playbook at the same time. The special-edition 2011 Corvette boasts both the Z06 an
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies