Faraday Future breaks ground for its upcoming $1 billion electric vehicle factory, and it's smiles all around.
When it comes to Nevada's financial incentives that lured Tesla Motors to build its Gigafactory in the Silver State, some lawmakers have said Gov. Brian Sandoval has some 'splain' to do. And such explanations are slated to start today, reports Reuters. When there are $1.3 billion or so worth of incentives, the conversation's likely to be a lengthy one.
You want details on the Gigafactory? You got 'em. At least the preliminary ones. At an event with Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval this afternoon, Tesla Motors announced that its first Gigafactory will be built outside Reno. As was leaked yesterday and confirmed by unnamed state officials today, the plant will be where Tesla will make a big statement not only about EVs but also the power of Nevada to further that particular fight.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX