GeoGreen Fuels is producing about 8,000 gallons of soybean-based biodiesel each day. Future plans called for 10 plants across Texas, processing numerous sources of energy. The state is primed for biodiesel with a central location and plenty of agriculture byproducts that can be used to make the fuel. In fact, Texas is already the nation's second-largest biodiesel producer behind Iowa.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies