It is being reported that officials in Bremen Germany are imposing a speed limit of 120km/h on the Autobahn in the area. The change is part of an environmental initiative, with the hope being that slowing cars down will reduce fuel consumption and carbon dioxide emissions. While the change will will almost certainly accomplish that to some degree by eliminating a seven mile stretch of highway in the area that had previously been free of limits, the real effect is likely to be minimal. The other
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX