There's breaking news and then there's braking news. In a development of the latter, Brembo is considering investing in Pininfarina. The news is part of a larger development that has Indian automaker Tata and sportscar scion Piero Ferrari taking stake in the design house, and could involve several other investors including Vincent Bollore to raise 100 million euros in capital for an electric car venture between the French investor and the Italian styling firm.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX