This latest special-edition Bentley Continental GT Speed is designed by Mulliner to look like a Breitling aerobatic jet - and comes with a ride on board one, too.
With co-branding arrangements in place with an increasing array of luxury labels, Bentley doesn't limit its brand just to cars these days. But of all the sunglasses, wallets, pens, skis and cashmere scarves licensed by the British purveyor of super-luxury automobiles, few are as well established as its partnership with Breitling.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!