Breaking into a car is generally a bad idea. That said, it could potentially be necessary to gain access to your own vehicle in an emergency, and it's actually much harder than you might think since most modern cars use tempered glass, which is much harder to crack. Still, it is possible... if you know the tricks.
Break Into Car
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX